Amanda Albright, MSN, APRN, NP-C
Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science: Nursing / Family Health Practitioner – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Nursing, Lubbock, Texas
- Bachelor of Science: Nursing – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Nursing, Lubbock, Texas
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration - University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, Belton, Texas
About the Provider
Amanda K. Albright is a certified nurse practitioner with more than a decade of clinical experience. Her initial entry into healthcare was in an operations capacity. This exposure inspired her to earn a second bachelor’s in nursing, and to later pursue her master’s in nursing to become a certified nurse practitioner.
Nurse Practitioner Albright’s clinical career began in a hospital medical/surgical unit then progressed to emergency medicine. She has worked in some of the highest acuity hospitals in the community, as well as in the Army’s 228th Combat Support Hospital. Amanda serves as a First Lieutenant in the United States Army Reserves and is an active member of Texas Nurse Practitioners and the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. She is also the recipient of numerous nursing awards.
Building rapport with patients and their families is a key factor in Amanda’s commitment to her work. She especially enjoys focusing on chronic conditions such as diabetes, kidney disease and cardiovascular disease. In her personal time, Amanda enjoys outdoor activities and traveling with her husband and two children.
- Treat adults and children
- Preventative medicine
- Cardiovascular risk assessments
- High blood pressure
- Weight management
- Joint injections
- Well woman exams