Innovative Women's OBGYN
We are pleased to welcome board-certified obstetricians/gynecologists Dr. Ritu Dutta, Dr. Michelle Muldrow, and Dr. Melodie Zamora, as we share the October 1, 2021 opening of Innovative Women’s OBGYN, a new practice group of Baptist Medical Network.
Innovative Women’s OBGYN promises to be a unique kind of practice – led by three established and respected physicians who are committed to welcoming women of all ages, ethnicities, lifestyles, and beliefs.
Innovative Women’s OBGYN will be located at 19026 Stone Oak Parkway, Suite 100, San Antonio, Texas 78258. The practice will officially open on October 1 but we are already scheduling appointments.
To make your appointment, please call 210-436-1182 or book online by going to the below link affiliated with the physician you want to see.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR OUR OBSTETRICS PATIENTS:
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- If you are experiencing a medical problem or are in labor, please follow the birth plan you and your obstetrician have in place.
- North Central Baptist Hospital will be the preferred facility for surgeries and deliveries performed by Drs. Dutta, Muldrow and Zamora after Innovative Women’s OBGYN opens in October. However, the delivery facility you have already chosen, as part of your birth plan, will be honored unless you and your obstetrician, in partnership, change it.
- Medical records: we will need your current OB/GYN medical records; only you, as the patient, can request them from your current practice group. To transfer your records from another provider or practice to Innovative Women’s OBGYN, please go to this site, print the form and follow the directions
- For all appointments as of October 1, call 210-436-1182.
- Questions? Contact Tasha Salazar, practice manager, at 210-436-1182.