Ricardo Montemayor, MD
Internal Medicine, Primary Care / Internal Medicine
- Fellowship: Internal Medicine - University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, Texas
- Residency: Pediatrics Residency Program, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, Texas
- Medical Degree: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
About The Provider
Ricardo Montemayor, MD, is a board-certified internal medicine physician who has been serving the San Antonio community for more than 20 years. Committed to treating his patients with compassion, dignity and honesty, he provides a broad scope of clinical services to patients ranging in age from adolescents to geriatrics.
Acknowledging the important role patients play in their own health status and treatment, Dr. Montemayor works with individuals in educating and exploring how to make solid choices for themselves. He supports his patients in working to achieve their own personal health goals.
Dr. Montemayor is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Preventive medicine
- Adolescent care
- Care of geriatric patients
- Women's health
- Diabetes and lipid management
- Hypertension and related disorders
- Sports medicine