Ritu Dutta, MD, MBA, FACOG
Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Physician Executive MBA: University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Residency: Obstetrics & Gynecology – SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York,
- Residency: General Practice – India and United States
- Medical Degree, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery: Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
About the Provider
Ritu Dutta, MD, brings extensive experience to the practice of obstetrics and gynecology. She began her medical training in India with emphasis on general medicine and surgery. She focused on obstetrics and gynecology in the United States, then broadened her knowledge with a Physician Executive MBA. She began practicing and teaching in Connecticut, then relocated to Texas to do the same – first in Fort Worth, then Houston and now in San Antonio.
Dr. Dutta practices evidence-based medicine, working with each patient to share needed knowledge so that true collaboration can be achieved. She is a full-scope obstetrics and gynecology physician with a special interest in high-risk obstetrics and minimally invasive surgery. She welcomes adolescent and adult patients. Dr. Dutta derives her strength from her family and is fluent in both English and Hindi.
- Treat adults and adolescents
- High risk pregnancies
- Robotics surgery
- Annual well woman visits